Bioresonance treatment is intended to enhance the quality of life by employing non-invasive diagnostics and therapies.
It is a perfectly safe and quick method of obtaining a complete image of the patient's body, including all functions and weak areas that require treatment. Continue reading to learn about the incredible features that make this the most effective treatment available.
How Does Bioresonance Treatment Work?
Bioresonance treatment is based on the idea that every cell in the human body emits some form of frequency. Healthy cells have a certain frequency and wavelength that bioresonance sensors can detect and distinguish from unhealthy frequencies (like bacteria, microorganisms, and diseased cells of the body).
Using several modules in contact with the patient's body, such as pulse measuring devices, plates beneath the spinal cord, and non-invasive electrodes, the specialist can detect what is wrong with the entire system and diagnose with up to 97 percent accuracy.
This one-of-a-kind scan in the United States allows you to perform the work of 30 different specialists in only one session. This not only reduces costs but also improves treatment efficiency.
What Can Bioresonance Treatment Achieve?
With electrical stimulation, bioresonance devices may transmit a signal across the patient's body and, using new and improved software, diagnose and recommend the best treatment. The bioresonance treatment uses multiple electrodes to detect and treat distinct frequencies emitted by the body.
This may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Analyzing the condition of specific organs, the circulation, and the total system to identify weak points. This will not only reveal potential abnormalities in the organism now but will also forecast future development and possible therapies.
- Detect the existence of microorganisms and bacteria by using advanced equipment to detect a distinct frequency that they produce.
- Testing any drug and irritant to see how the body reacts. This will reveal the body's concentrated and dysfunctional reactions and aid in therapy.
- One of the most effective bioresonance therapies is allergy and immune response testing.
- Treat addictions such as smoking, drinking, and drug addiction, among others, with the aid of several modules compatible with SensitivE Audit 550 and SensitivE Audit 555.
The bioresonance treatment will provide the greatest healing treatment and pain management in addition to providing a thorough scan of the body. This is one of the reasons why non-invasive technology is gaining popularity among doctors, experts, wellness coaches, and other professionals.
Does Bioresonance Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
There has been substantial research, and the bioresonance treatment had no negative impacts on any of the control groups. This method is absolutely safe and painless for getting a full-body scan and determining what may be creating difficulties on a cellular level.
Furthermore, there have been many examples of improvement and testimonies demonstrating that this gentle and comprehensive approach is one of the finest things for a variety of health disorders in the body.
It comes as no surprise that every office that values its patients and reputation should have one of the most modern equipments available on our website.
Computel. Inc. is sole exclusive representative in USA of Sensitiv Imago System.