Model Sensitiv Imago 120
- Oriented at the global market and the market of the CIS countries.
- Certified by the Customs Union and Ukraine as electronic measuring equipment, which ensures that the quality of the offered products conforms with all the standards, namely GOSTs (State-All Union standards) and technical regulations of the Customs Union and Ukraine.
- Comes with 1-year warranty.
The device is equipped with peripherals, complementing and refining the acquired from a patient information.
- SBA sensors – 100 pieces;
- infrared detector (IPP);
- electromagnetic induction transducer;
- acoustic radiators.
Two-channel hand sensors:
Sensor system works on the principle of measuring the conductivity of tissues of a biological object.
Interface block consisting of:
- automated alignment block;
- triple calibration block;
- digital filters block;
- analog filters block;
- two magneto-optical chambers;
- remote sensor block;
- “floating” load generator.
Interface block of Sensitive Imago 120 is easy to use. Back panel of the device consists of separate jacks, to reduce failure probability in case of improper hook-up of peripherals. Design of the device implies future use of connector sockets for amplification with other sensors, powered by interface block.
Use of two magneto-optical chambers (MOC) of the fourth generation allows to achieve maximum accuracy in testing health complexes. Model Sensitiv Imago 120 is endowed with the function of remote performance monitoring.
Sensitiv Imago 120 along with the software and a computer enables to fully achieve the desired result – quality complete diagnosis and individual selection of health-promoting activities.